pharmaceutical & health care , food additives, cosmetics industries
Packaging & Delivery
Packing:1kg/bag;25kg/ fiber can
Shipped in 2 days after payment
Treat Joint pain 100% pure D-glucosamine HCL 98~102%
1) Name: D-Glucosamine Hydrochloride
2) CAS No.: 66-84-2 Other Names:D-Glucosamine hydrochloride MF: C6H13NO5.HCl Grade 3) Standard Medicine Grade Standard: USP Assay 98.0%-102.0%
4) Physicochemical Property: White crystalline, no smell, slightly sweet taste, easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in methanol, insoluble in ethanol and other organic solvents.
White Crystalline Powder
A: Infrared Absorption
B: meets the requirements of the tests for
Specific Rotation (5%,25℃)
Loss on Drying
Residue on Ignition
Solvent residues and other impurities
As set by ICH limits
a solution(1 in 10), tested on a platinum wire, does not impart a pronounced yellow color to a non-luminous flame.
Total Plate Count
Pseudomonas and Staphylococcus
1) In drugs for joint, often used with chondroitin sulfate, collagen type II. It can promote the body's synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, increase the viscosity of synovial fluid, can improve the metabolism of articular cartilage, articular cartilage repair in favor, with a significant anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
2)It has important physiological functions to human body, participate in the liver and kidney detoxification, give play to the role of anti-inflammatory protect liver, to treat rheumatoid joint inflammation and ulcers have good curative effect.
3) N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine is used to strengthen immune function in parctice mainly, refrains from cancer cell or fiber corpuscle excessing increment, can restrain and treat cancer. As to all kinds of inflammations, it is able to therapy effectively. And also bone arthritis and joint pains may be treated. What's more, the product may be used as food ingredients and additives, too.
4) As to all kinds of inflammations, it is able to therapy effectively. And also bone arthritis
and joint pains may be treated. What's more,the product may be used as food ingredients and additives.